Saturday, April 4, 2009

Dog update

Maggie is still limping along, only it's the left leg that is giving her trouble now. ( For those of you, I ran over her on Friday the 13th) I noticed yesterday that she has some lumps on her right hip, but they don't seem to bother her when I press on them. I don't know how much longer I'll let her keep struggling. She just has so many issues and I don't think it's fair to make her suffer. We have had a few nice spring days and she has enjoyed those by laying outside in the sun.
On to knitting updates. The socks are still a UFO. The reason for that is I started a BSJ finally. Two girls I work with are due to have babies this spring so I figured it was the perfect time. So far it is going well. Yesterday was very productive on the refashioning front. I recently cleaned out the closet and took out a few t-shirts that had shrunk in length. Perfect for making some new underwear. I also cut the elastic off of some underwear that had just been sitting in the drawer because they just didn't fit right. Voila! 4 new pair of underwear that fit me great and are so comfy soft. The t-shirts I used had some lycra in them so they are perfect for this application. I used an existing pair that I liked and traced a pattern from them. It has worked well and I now have 6 pair I love and a couple others (my first attempts) that are wearable. I will post pictures soon, I promise. I just didn't have time to download the pictures this morning. The boys have solo band contest this morning and then I'm off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment