Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sunshine!

Yeah, the sun is shinning and it makes my mood waaaaay better. I have had a terrible cold, thus the blog silence, and I finally feel among the living again. I finished knitting another baby sweater and only have to sew the buttons on so I can gift it tomorrow. I will post that pic soon. I haven't finished my cardi yet as I seem to be working on smaller projects instead. most of them are finishing up so hopefully I will get back at it soon. Made a few more pair of underwear and repaired a few items. Not very exciting but needed to be done and is also productive. I have some new refashioning ideas from wardrobe refashion site and can't wait to give them a try. Can't seem to get up off this chair and get busy though. Bean and ham soup in the crock pot and I need to get bread dough mixed up to go with it. We'll have to wait and see if the boys eat it. I will leave you with a picture of a sock doll I made recently-no one to gift it to yet but now there is one ready if I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment