Monday, March 8, 2010

Baby Gifts













I have been making baby gifts lately. Seems like everyone is having babies these days. The Fleece blanket and hat is for hubby's boss. I bought a kit 50% off after Christmas and the blanket was way too big for a baby so I cut it down in size and was able to make a matching hat from the extra. I still have more left and hope to make hats for the 2 big sisters as well. The sweater was for a coworker and I used The Einstein Coat pattern. All garter stitch and very easy. The recipient loved it. So much fun to craft for girls. My teenage boys just don't appreciate it. I finished the blouse I had cut out from the last post. As soon as I get pictures downloaded I will show you. I used the JJ blouse pattern from Burdastyle with a few minor changes. This pattern fits me well and I think it is a very flattering shirt for me. Makes me feel good. That's what it's all about, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment