Friday, February 13, 2009

Finally!

Finally it's friday. It seems like this week took forever. i had 3 very late nights and I am feeling so fried. I don't know how much I will get done today. I would like to just go back to bed, but I'm going to try real hard to not do that. I do have to go out and fill the horses water tank, but someone left the hose out so it was all froze. Do you know how heavy hoses that are frozen are? It was a workout just to get it rolled up and hauled into the house to thaw. I think it is thawed enough so I should probably go do that. One of the boys is having a friend over tonight so it will probably just be a pizza night. I want to construct a piece so I can measure out my handspun yarn and also be able to put my toilet paper wrapped rolls on to attempt to do some plying. I have the dowels cute thanks to Hathead, but I need to find an appropriate length of 2x4 to drill holes in to insert the dowels. I will post a picture when I get it constructed. Unfortunately I am having issues accessing my back-up drive so I can't post any pictures right now. i will have to wait for one of the boys to help me out after school. I'll just leave it at this for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment