Sunday, December 21, 2008

Gusty with Gusto!

I was supposed to work the entire weekend, but Mother Nature had different plans. The winds are really starting to get to me. Today was bitter cold on top of things, but I finally made it to work late this afternoon. I did get some pretty pictures of the snow that I will post when I get them downloaded. There were pluses and minuses to be stuck at home. I was able to finish my Christmas presents and get them wrapped, but I have to use 25 hours of my vacation time to get my full paycheck. On top of that, the heater in my SVU can't keep it warm when it is below zero. I wouldn't have never gotten out of our driveway if it weren't for said SUV, which I love other than the heat issue and the low gas mileage. I guess there are trade offs with everything. I am glad to have my presents finished. That leaves tomorrow for cleaning the house. So much fun!
I want to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas andHappy Holidays and I will, hopefully, have pictures to show of the handmade gifts when I return after Christmas. Stay safe and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment