Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog. I have been a blog reader for quite some time and finally decided it was time to enter this blogger world. I hope that I have enough to share that will keep you interested. I am not very computer literate, so bear with me in my travels through this world and as I learn all there is to learn about blogging. I'm sure I will be having to ask one of my boys how to do things quite frequently as they are much more knowledgable than I am. You will be hearing about them quite a bit, i'm sure. My oldest is 18 and a senior in high school. He tries my patience the most, but has a kind heart and is not always aware of the stress he causes me. At 18 he doesn't think I should worry about him so much. That is not something us mothers have much control over, is it? My other 2 boys are twins and they are 14. They are identical but their personalities and interests vary quite a bit. We never treated them as "twins". They have always just been "the boys". I think that has taught them to be individuals. More about them in future posts. I live in South Dakota with my husband and several pets. You will be hearing about our dogs and horses on this blog and I have been pestering my husband to start a new adventure and obtain a couple of alpacas. This stems from the knitting side of things of course. Who wouldn't want to raise their own fiber I say?! I think that is long enough for introductions. I will try to upload some photos and things to help introduce myself and the many projects I have going on right now. Busy time of year and I am trying to make as many of the Christmas presents myself as I can. This is causing a little stress, but hopefully we'll all pull through.

No comments:

Post a Comment