Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sunshine!







We finally have sun. It is so nice to see and does wonders in improving the mood. Here are a couple landscape shots from today.









This is what it looked like just 3 days ago. These are really the same views as above.











It was an ugly, blizzardy day. I attempted to go to work, but changed my mind when I got to the end of our lane and couldn't see a thing. Kind of scary. So I stayed home and crocheted. I am so ready for this winter to be done. I need to kick it in gear and get m cardi knitted so I can wear it yet this winter. Here is a close up of the yarn I am using. I was correct in the name of it being Snowflake from Hobby Lobby. It has so many flecks of color in it and I will be able to wear it with so many colors. Back is finished and the left front was started yesterday. It really goes very quickly when I sit down and work on it. I just have so many projects started and so many I want to start. I have to stop myself and finish what I have going right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment