Thursday, January 21, 2010

When The Boys Are Away



This is what Cinder (a black and silver German Shepherd) does when the boys leave for school or when hubby leaves. She has been sitting on the cedar chest and looking out the window towards the road. She will wait until they come home or wander around the house whinning. It is really pathetic. She is only content if they are all home and under her watch.
Lately she has been shedding like it was spring. We do not keep our house at an ungodly temperature. It is usually about 64 degrees. This is what I got the other morning when I brushed her. Do you see the full grown cat next to the pile of fur? I joked with my husband about saving it and spinning it into fiber. It really is soft. Don't worry, I threw it away. She leaves clumps wherever she lays. I am soooo tired of vacuuming multiple times a day.

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Alena

    http://dogfurniture.info

    ReplyDelete