Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It was another ordinary day, and that's o.k. I spent the day getting ready to go house sit with Bud for some of the best friends anyone could ask for. He will take care of the horse chores and I will help take care of the cats and dogs. They are needing some time together. He drives truck and she is going to go out on the road with him for a few days. They put up with Bud and all his anticks. He has pretty much lived with them off and on for the last few years. He has been helping them out this winter since she is alone a lot and that is tough. Especially when you have 20 horses to take care of and everything else that goes along with living on an acreage in the winter especially. This means quite a few nights of knitting time for me. Yeah! I hope to have some FO's to show you at the end of next week. I also plan on doing so spinning during the next week also. I'm really addicted. I have to tell myself that I need to complete the house cleaning first and then I can spin. It's terrible. I can't wait to get it all spun so I can knit something with it. It's a vicious cycle. Well, I better get the boys to help me get our chores done so I can head on over to our friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment