Thursday, January 29, 2009

Like I need Anymore!

I went to Hancock Fabrics on my lunch hour today, just because it was convenient to some of the other errands I had to run. Well, Butterick patterns were on sale for $1.99 and I looked at the book. Like I need anymore patterns. A coworker just gave me about 10 from the 70's and I have purchased probably 6 others in the last 6 months alone. I am sure I will never have time to make all of them even though I probably have enough fabric in my stash to make a good attempt. Anyway, I have some fuchsia sweater knit type fabric that I was going to use another pattern for a jacket that I have already used twice before. I like the pattern. It is fairly easy. I just thought it was time to try something else, so I went looking and came up with this. View A&B are using a sweater knit fabric and I would like to make the longer version if I have enough yardage. I don't recall if I purchased 2 or 2 1/2 yards. I also like view C&D only with a straight hem. Of course, I also purchase this one. I think I would like to make one of the tops using some of the fabric from the kits I blogged about a couple of posts ago. The solid fabric is a nice double knit, but I don't know if there is enough yardage. This will probably cause me to purchase new fabric. Millend Textiles did send me some coupons for 60% off one cut. Might have to use that. So much to sew so little time. Too bad I can't afford to be a stay-at-home mom so there is more sewing and knitting time. Such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment